- All debater must be used in English.
- There won’t be any prepared motions or impromptu motions.
- Every participants have to do re-registration before the competition start.
- The debate will be held in Asian parliamentary Style.
- The competition is divided in two phase, the 1stis 3 preliminary round and the 2nd is eliminary round (quarterfinals, semi finals, grand final).
- The debate consists of two teams which are the government team and the opposition team.
- Substitutions are allowed only in pre-eliminary round. In Quarterfinals, Semi Finals, and Grandfinals all the team should play with the debaters whose name were written in registration form.
- The team shall be ranked according to VP (Victory Point), Team Score and Margin.
- All the team will be given 15 minutes to prepare their case. Except for the Grandfinal round, they’ll have 20 minutes for case building.
- The team will be considered WO when it doesn’t appear 10 minutes after case building time.
- NO INTERFERENCE IS ALLOWED IN CASE BUILDING (NO ASSISTENCE FROM COACH OR TEACHER)
- IF CERTAIN TEAM DO SO, THE TEAM WILL BE PENALIZED